Our Exchange and Returns Policy
Our Returns Policy
U.K. orders must be returned within 14 working days from receipt.
International orders must be returned within 30 working days from receipt.
Please re-use our packaging, ensure the goods/box are returned in its original condition, unworn and original packaging (e.g. box) with all labels attached to the garment.
In a condition that we deem acceptable for re-sale. If you are returning footwear, please do not write or stick any labels directly on to the shoe box.
Please complete the returns slip on the back of the packing slip, detach it and include the return slip in the returning package.
If you require an exchange please give us full details of your requirements, we offer a free exchange service to UK customers please see below for more details.
We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
If an order has been returned to us that is not fit to be re-sold then the order will be returned to the customer at their cost.
FREE Returns / Exchanges*
- For our UK website customers only with a *minimum order value of £50.00
- First you will need to inform us by email that you are wanting to exchange the item so we can reserve the desired item for you.
- Print your unique Royal Mail Tracked Returns label using the link below.
- Please re-use our packaging and stick the returns label securely on the returning parcel and drop it off at your local post office.
- As soon as your order has been returned to us, we will dispatch the new item to you.
SIMPLE TRACKED RETURNS
Returns Address & Retail Shop:
35-39 Anlaby Rd
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.