Our Exchange and Returns Policy
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
U.K. orders must be returned within 14 working days from receipt.
International orders must be returned within 30 working days from receipt.
Please ensure the goods/box are returned in its original condition, unworn and original packaging (e.g. box) with all labels attached to the garment.
In a condition that we deem acceptable for re-sale. If you are returning footwear, please do not write or stick any labels directly on to the shoe box.
Please complete the returns slip on the back of the packing slip, detach it and include the return slip in the returning package.
If you require an exchange please give us full details of your requirements, we offer a free exchange service to UK customers please see below for more details.
We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
If an order has been returned to us that is not fit to be re-sold then the order will be returned to the customer at their cost.
- For our UK website customers only with a minimum order value of £50.00
- First you will need to inform us by email that you are wanting to exchange the item so we can reserve the desired item for you.
- Then we will email a Royal Mail Tracked Returns label to you to print out the actual size.
- Please stick it on the returning parcel and drop it off at your local post office.
- As soon as your order has been returned to us, we will dispatch the new item to you.
- Remember to follow our exchange policy as per below.
SIMPLE TRACKED RETURNS
- First please inform us by email that you are wanting to return your order for a refund.
- Then we will email a returns label to you, all you will need to do is print out the label (actual size) ,
- stick it on the returning parcel and drop it off at your local post office.
- The price for this is £2.99, we will deduct the return postage fee from your refund. Remember to follow our returns policy as per below.
Return your order using Collect+ from just £4.99 (paid at the time of making the label) Simply click here to visit Collect+
Collect+ has parcel drop points in over 4,500 local stores, most are open early 'til late, 7 days a week, so you can return items at a time and place that suits you.
You will receive proof of postage, online tracking and compensation cover up to £50.
Returns Address & Retail Shop:
35-39 Anlaby Rd
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.